👀 In case you missed it! 🚀 Here's the recording from our last session with Phil Hesketh from ConsentKit. We covered everything UX researchers need to know about data management, privacy, and informed consent, all with a bit of fun! https://getenjoyhq.com/webinar/
No matter which industry you work in, staying compliant with data regulations is mission-critical.
Phil Hesketh, CEO at Consent Kit shared practical steps you can take to make sure you are getting your data management right.
- Different categories of data and how to handle them
- How to think through our methods and workflow
- Choosing the right lawful basis for processing
- What docs we need to create and why
- How to respect participants rights after the research
And finally, if you are looking for templates and a practical guide to build your research repository, we highly recommend checking out: The Ultimate User Research Repository Checklist 2.0